Course: MSc Chemistry
M.Sc. (Chemistry) is a 2-year post graduation degree course.
Since 2004, M.Sc. Chemistry degree course producing competent students for pharmaceutical, cosmetics, paints and petroleum and many more industries.
Chemical science is the backbone of any industry. A graduate with chemistry as one of the subject can gain entry in the evergreen course of M.Sc. Chemistry. Admissions are strictly on merit basis. The students are nurtured by able faculties, Ph.D. with a cumulative experience of over 75 years.
The past results of the course have been encouraging with almost 100 % every year in M.Sc. final year. The alumni are well placed in breath of Indian subcontinents in industries as well academia.
We provide M.Sc. course with the following specializations also:
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Microbiology)
- M.Sc. (Pharma Chemistry)
Eligibility: Minimum eligibility required is graduation in Science-Biology.
Admission Process: As per the guidelines of MP Higher Education, admission is through online registration. This is followed by direct admission through College Level Counseling (CLC).
Opportunities and Scope:
Students can pursue PhD in following areas:
- Industrial Microbiology
- Genetic Engineering
- Plant Biotechnology
- Molecular Biology
- Forensic Science
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry & many more
Various opportunities in the corporate world:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Industries
- various industrial sectors like Dairy, Breweries, Cosmetics, Paint, Petroleum, Metallurgy, Textiles, Vaccines, and Diagnostics.
- Students can set up a small-scale industry & develop as an entrepreneur, including Water Purification Industry, Enzyme Production, Soap & detergent Industry, and Biofertilizer Production.
- Research options for Ph. D.
- Jobs as scientists in government institutes like CSIR, ICMR, BARC, DBT, TFIR, CFTRI, IMTECH, NIV, etc.