Course: MSc Pharma Chemistry
M.Sc. (Pharma Chemistry is a 2-year post graduation degree course.
Since 2010, the course curricula have been designed specially with Pharmaceutical industries in view. The design of experiments, regular seminars, industrial visits etc., prepares the students to be ably adapted in API and formulation units. The results of the current batches are remarkable. All students have passed with first division marks.
We provide M.Sc. course with the following specializations also:
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc. (Microbiology)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Eligibility: Minimum eligibility required is graduation in Science-Biology.
Admission Process: As per the guidelines of MP Higher Education, admission is through online registration. This is followed by direct admission through College Level Counseling (CLC).
Opportunities and Scope:
Students can pursue PhD in following areas:
- Industrial Microbiology
- Genetic Engineering
- Plant Biotechnology
- Molecular Biology
- Forensic Science
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry & many more
Various opportunities in the corporate world:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Industries
- various industrial sectors like Dairy, Breweries, Cosmetics, Paint, Petroleum, Metallurgy, Textiles, Vaccines, and Diagnostics.
- Students can set up a small-scale industry & develop as an entrepreneur, including Water Purification Industry, Enzyme Production, Soap & detergent Industry, and Biofertilizer Production.
- Research options for Ph. D.
- Jobs as scientists in government institutes like CSIR, ICMR, BARC, DBT, TFIR, CFTRI, IMTECH, NIV, etc.