Course: BSc Microbio - Chemistry - Pharma
B. Sc. (Microbiology + Chemistry + Pharmaceutical) is a 3-year graduation degree course; 4th year is optional as per NEP norms.
Since 1994, B.Sc. Microbiology is an interesting degree course that nurtures the interest of the students in the subject. The students are made to understand the intricacies of the subject with routine practical and lavish lab facilities where learning becomes interesting and easy.
We provide B.Sc. course with the following specializations also:
In Science-Biology Group:
- B.Sc. (Biotech-Chemistry-Life Science)
- B.Sc. (Biotech-Chemistry-Computer)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology-Chemistry-Life Science)
In Science-Maths Group:
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (IT-Maths-Physics)
- B.Sc. (Electronics-IT-Maths)
- B.Sc. (Electronics-Maths-Physics)
- B.Sc. (Physics-Chemistry-Maths)
Eligibility: Minimum eligibility required is 10+2 passed in Science-Biology / Science-Maths.
Admission Process: As per the guidelines of MP Higher Education, admission is through online registration. This is followed by direct admission through College Level Counseling (CLC).
Opportunities and Scope:
Students can pursue:
- MCA (Maths compulsory)
- M. Sc. in various disciplines like:
- Industrial Microbiology
- Genetic Engineering
- Plant Biotechnology
- Molecular Biology
- Forensic Science
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Physics and many more
Various opportunities in the corporate world:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Industries
- various industrial sectors like Dairy, Breweries, Cosmetics, Paint, Petroleum, Metallurgy, Textiles, Vaccines, and Diagnostics.
- Students can set up a small-scale industry & develop as an entrepreneur, including Water Purification Industry, Enzyme Production, Soap & detergent Industry, and Biofertilizer Production.
- Research options for Ph. D.
- Jobs as scientists in government institutes like CSIR, ICMR, BARC, DBT, TFIR, CFTRI, IMTECH, NIV, etc.