Course: BA Economics - Computers - English
BA (Economics-Computers-English) is a 3-year graduation degree course; 4th year is optional as per NEP norms.
We provide BA course with the following specializations also:
- BA (Economics-Computers-Hindi)
- BA (Economics-Sociology-Hindi)
- BA (Hindi-Political Science-Sociology)
- BA (History-Political Science-Sociology)
Eligibility: Minimum eligibility required is 10+2 passed in any stream.
Admission Process: As per the guidelines of MP Higher Education, admission is through online registration. This is followed by direct admission through College Level Counseling (CLC).
Opportunities and Scope
Arts is a very versatile subject, it opens up many doors of opportunities. An Art graduate can opt. for MA / MCA (Maths compulsory) & MBA in various streams.
Various opportunities in the corporate world:
- Career in Administrative area like IAS, IPS, & many more
- MBA in different streams
- Entrepreneurs in different innovative activities
- Consultant in finance, cost and insurance sectors
- Executive in bank / financial institution / insurance
- Opportunities in banking sector as a probationary officer, special officer