S. Pritam Singh Bhatia Memorial Scholarships
A dedicated social worker and a successful businessman late S. Pritam Singh Bhatia was an active member of Indo Friends Foundation Trust. Commemorating his contribution to Education Maharaja Ranjit Singh College of Professional Sciences has initiated Merit Scholarships and Freeships for students of the college.
Dr. S.S. Sareen Memorial Awards
In humble rememberance of Late Dr. S.S. Sareen founder Chairman of Maharaja Ranjit Singh College of Professional Sciences, the College gives awards to the achievers in Academics, Sports, Cultural and Literary events who represent the college at University, State or National level.
Scheme for S. Pritam Singh Bhatia Memorial Scholarships & Dr. S.S. Sareen Memorial Awards
FOR ALL STUDENTS OF MRSCPS [Presently studying in any UG course]
Student must have passed the admission qualifying examination in one attempt without any ATKT/Supplementary.
Amount of Scholarship for Students:
Depends upon the aggregate % of marks obtained in qualifying year's examination as per table below:
|S.No.||Marks obtained in last examination (Qualifying Examination)||Amount of scholarship as % of Tuition Fees|
|1.||75% to 85% marks in aggregate||10%|
|2.||86% to 90% marks in aggregate||25%|
|3.||91% to 95% marks in aggregate||40%|
|4.||>96% and above on aggregate||50%|
- Scholarship shall be given as fee adjustment at the time of full fee payment on admission.
- Student shall not be eligible for more than one type of scholarship.
- Scholarship is applicable only to students who have completed 80% attendance from admission to examinaion form filling
- If attendance is short scholarship will be void and full fee have to be paid.
Note: Applicant must be a regular student.
Scheme for Sports Scholarship
Applicant must be a regular student.
|S. No.||Game Level||% Relaxation in Tuition Fees||Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||Vikram / Eklavya Level Represent International Level||100%||Declaration by M.P. Govt/Gove. of India|
|2.||Represent/Position in Khelo India||70%||Only sponsored by Govt. Sports and Youth Govt. of India MHRD|
|3.||Represent State at National Level||50%||Only Sponsored by Govt. Sports & Youth Welfare Department School/National Approval Federations Certificate|
|4.||All India Inter University amen||40%||University Certificate|
|5.||Represent Inter University West Zone Tournament or Direct All India Inter University Tournament.||30%||University Certificate|
|6.||Inter State Level Competitions University Team or School Team||25%||Govt. Approved Certificate School College and Sports Department of Govt. Federation|
|7.||District Level Competitions, Selection and Participation, DAVV Team||20%||District Level Certificate, Approved by Govt./University/School|
|8.||Position in Inter College Tournament||20%||Inter College Certificate|
- Last year certificates only are to be considered or current year certificate to be considered in final year.
- Highest level certificate will only be considered.
- All certificates to be considered only once in the academic year in the college final year students awarded prize by cheque.
- In case a student is eligible for more than one scholarship he/she will only be considered for the highest and other scholarship will be cancelled automatically.