Course: BSc IT - Maths - Physics
B. Sc. (Information Technology + Mathematics + Physics`/ Electronics) is a 3-year graduation degree course; 4th year is optional as per NEP norms.
Since 2001, this degree has a dual advantage of getting knowledge of IT and electronics.
We provide B.Sc. course with the following specializations also:
In Science-Biology Group:
- B.Sc. (Biotech-Chemistry-Life Science)
- B.Sc. (Biotech-Chemistry-Computer)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology-Chemistry-Life Science)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology-Chemistry-Pharma)
In Science-Maths Group:
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Electronics-IT-Maths)
- B.Sc. (Electronics-Maths-Physics)
- B.Sc. (Physics-Chemistry-Maths)
Eligibility: Minimum eligibility required is 10+2 passed in Science-Biology / Science-Maths.
Admission Process: As per the guidelines of MP Higher Education, admission is through online registration. This is followed by direct admission through College Level Counseling (CLC).
Opportunities and Scope:
Students can pursue:
- MCA (Maths compulsory)
- M. Sc. in various disciplines like:
- Industrial Microbiology
- Genetic Engineering
- Plant Biotechnology
- Molecular Biology
- Forensic Science
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Physics and many more
Various opportunities in the corporate world:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Food Industries
- various industrial sectors like Dairy, Breweries, Cosmetics, Paint, Petroleum, Metallurgy, Textiles, Vaccines, and Diagnostics.
- Students can set up a small-scale industry & develop as an entrepreneur, including Water Purification Industry, Enzyme Production, Soap & detergent Industry, and Biofertilizer Production.
- Research options for Ph. D.
- Jobs as scientists in government institutes like CSIR, ICMR, BARC, DBT, TFIR, CFTRI, IMTECH, NIV, etc.