BCA is a 3-year graduation degree course; 4th year is optional as per NEP norms.
We provide BCA course with the following Certificate courses:
- Certificate course in Digital marketing
- Certificate course in Capital Market
- Certificate course in Personality Development
Eligibility: Minimum eligibility required is 10+2 passed in any stream with Maths as compulsory subject.
Admission Process: As per the guidelines of MP Higher Education, admission is through online registration. This is followed by direct admission through College Level Counseling (CLC).
Opportunities and Scope
BCA is a very versatile discipline, it opens up many doors of opportunities. A BCA graduate can opt. for MCA (Maths compulsory) / MBA in various streams / MA.
Various opportunities in the corporate world:
- Software developer
- Entrepreneurs in different innovative activities
- Consultant in IT Sector
- Network / Database administrator in bank / financial institution / insurance
- Opportunities in banking sector as a probationary officer, special officer